I truly stated these phrases final night time to my husband, “I’m fearful of spring due to my toes.” A few of you’ll catch my drift instantly. I haven’t had a pedicure since March 2020 when salons closed, and my toes are deathly white. However with somewhat little bit of Jergens Pure Glow and a breezy pair of Vionic Pismo sneakers, I’ll march ahead with confidence into a brand new season. I’m ready on my order, however wished to get the phrase out concerning the Vionic Pismo as I predict it’ll promote out shortly. And thanks, Vionic, for bringing again this beachy-vibe sneaker as I believed it was gone endlessly! I’ll replace this publish when I’ve the footwear on my toes. Within the meantime, let’s hear how the Vionic Pismo suits and feels from heel to toe primarily based on buyer evaluations.
- Heels: this shoe suits snugly at heels primarily because of the elasticized no-tie laces that flip it right into a slip-on and the shut match on the ankle.
- Instep: Because of the stretch cotton no-tie laces, the Pismo could match tight over the instep, which is sweet when you’ve got a low quantity foot, however could trigger some discomfort in case your foot is excessive quantity (extra details about low quantity/excessive quantity toes right here).
- Insole assist: For those who’re aware of Vionic’s trademark orthotic-like arch assist, the Pismo could allow you to down. Consider it this fashion, this informal beachy-vibe shoe isn’t meant to be a strolling shoe, somewhat a extra supportive various to Keds, Vans, Sanuks and Toms. 73% of Zappos reviewers really feel the Pismo gives average arch assist. The insole is detachable, however most likely received’t accommodate a full orthotic nicely resulting from its comfortable match and low profile, nonetheless I did learn that somebody was in a position to put on the Pismo comfortably along with her 3/4 orthotic underneath the insole.
- Insole cushioning: some evaluations point out that the cushioning is minimal.
- Toe field: whereas the form isn’t overly large, the Vionic Pismo ought to accommodate a medium to barely large forefoot with no downside. In case you have average to giant bunions, you might discover the toe field too slim. Word the stitching on the bunion might trigger irritation.
- Material: smooth ethically-produced cotton and recycled jersey textile. Mechanically cleanable.
- Sole: TPR outsole (thermoplastic rubber).
- Match: most prospects state that the Pismo runs true to measurement and most closely fits a barely slim to barely large foot.
The Vionic Pismo is obtainable in 9 colours, sizes 5-11 for $59.95 from VionicShoes.com, Zappos, and Nordstrom. Want a real laceless slip-on ? Take a look at the Vionic Malibu!